Thank you for your interest in SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica Waterpark! SeaWorld San Antonio provides park tickets to assist non-profit charitable organizations and schools in fundraising efforts.
We focus on causes that specifically benefit animals, environmental protection and conservation programs, youth and families and education.
SeaWorld San Antonio donates to organizations that:
*Are in the San Antonio / Austin / Corpus Christi / Laredo area (within 100 miles radius of the park)
*Are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
*Are having a fundraising event to benefit youth and families, animals or the environment/conservation
We are unable to assist with ticket/monetary donation requests for:
* Requests for Money/Sponsorship/Partnership
* Individuals/Teams (walk-a-thons, contests, pageants)
* Incentives, Employee/Volunteer Appreciation/Recognition or Door Prizes
* Labor or Political Organizations and/or Contributions to Political Campaigns
* No Third Party requests (requests must come directly from the Non-Profit Organization)
* Large amount of tickets (typical donation: Two (2) SeaWorld One-Day Admission tickets)
* Individual Boy Scout, Cub Scout or Girl Scout Troops (we do donate to the Scout Headquarters/Council)
In order to be considered for a donation, your organization must meet our donation guidelines:
* A 501(c)3 form MUST accompany all requests in order to be considered
* A formal letter of request on organization/school letterhead MUST accompany all requests
* Request(s) must be received at least 60 days prior to your event
Donated tickets are intended for use as part of a fundraiser, raffle or as auction items only.
All proceeds must benefit the humanitarian based organization's needs or the educational needs of an entire school/student body.
Please note that submitting a donation request does not guarantee the request will be approved. If your request is selected to be fulfilled, you will receive a donation by mail 5-30 days prior to your event date.
SeaWorld receives many more requests than we can support. Denial of a request does not imply that an organization's mission is not important or valid.
Due to the large volume of requests received, SeaWorld does not respond to phone requests or follow-up calls or emails.
SeaWorld is able to donate to an organization once per calendar year.
If you submit a request on line, please do not send a duplicate request via mail, this only slows the approval process.
Thank you and best of luck with your fundraising endeavors!
SeaWorld/Aquatica San Antonio
Community Relations & Donations